Saturday, October 1, 2011

Introductions

Introductions are very important.  They set the stage.  An introduction determines the direction of the project, to a certain extent.  The direction is further refined by the contributions to it. Not merely the contributions of the author, but those of the audience as well.  To that end, I ask you all to join me on my journey into writing.

These first several posts will come in rapid succession as I publish the short essays I have written to the prompts of Bliss Morgan's Nightmare Fuel project on Google+.  I publish them here to archive them, open them to a wider audience, and initiate my writing blog.  I hope to continue publishing in November my impressions, the joys and trials, of trying to complete NaNoWriMo.

Welcome to Sonnet's Pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment